Help us restock our shelves!
We depend on your generosity to supply us with goods to operate the shelter. Please refer to our needs during COVID-19 as we adjust our services and functions.
Thank you in advance for confirming that your donation meets our specific requests.
If you would like to donate items via online order, please mail your donation to 530 Church St. 1st Floor, Norristown PA 19401, and be sure to include your contact information for a donation receipt.
If you would like to do a donation drive or a large collection (3 or more boxes/bags), please contact the Hospitality Center at 610-277-1321 in advance to confirm our needs.
Breakfast & Food:
- Bottled water
- Instant Grits (5 lb. bags or 24-ounce containers)
- Eggs (5 dozen raw or hard-boiled can serve 50 breakfast platters)
- Turkey Bacon (4 12 ounce packages can serve 50 breakfast platters)
- Turkey Sausage (50 fully cooked links or patties)
- Creamer powder
- Coffee (at least 25 oz)
- Chip or snack bags
- Pre-made breakfast casseroles or platters (please call first to arrange)
- Plastic knives, forks, and spoons
- Laundry detergent (small)
- Dryer sheets
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
- Disposable masks
Please note we only accept donations of new clothing and personal items. We currently do not need socks, but we will update the list as our clients’ needs change.
- Men’s and women’s underwear (sizes S-XXL)
- Men’s and women’s T-shirts
- Men’s and women’s belts
- Backpacks (intended for adults)
- Cooling Towels
- New or like-new men’s winter coats (sizes Medium to XXL)
- New or like-new women’s winter coats (sizes Medium to XXL)
- Gloves-Please do NOT donate mittens or ski gloves. Gloves should have the flexibility for clients to keep them on while doing activities outdoors.
We do NOT accept donations of used clothing or children’s clothing.
Items we DO NOT accept:
- Clothes- (We do SEASONALLY accept new or like-new coats. If you have coats to donate, please call 610-277-1321 to get details. We do not accept used clothing.)
- Furniture, linens
- Toys and books
- Canned goods
- Pantry items
Although our needs vary throughout the year, we are always in need of the following items when operating regularly:
Please note this list only applies to our regular operations. We are currently operating at a smaller capacity due to COVID-19.
- Ground Coffee
- Hot chocolate powder
- General flavors of cold cereal (Corn Flakes, Chex, Cheerios)
- Instant Grits
- Powdered Milk
- Powdered creamer
- Peanut Butter
- Powdered lemonade / Iced tea mix
- Granola or cereal bars
We will gladly accept fresh fruit and juice. Please call ahead if you are interested in donating prepared foods. We cannot accept anything past its expiration date. If you would like to donate anything, inquire about seasonal or current needs, or schedule a drop-off time, contact [email protected] or call 610-277-1321, Ext. 107. If we receive donations that we cannot use at the time, we will share the excess with local nonprofits in the Norristown area.