Norristown Ministries Progressive Steps Program aims to bring together local business with those in our community who require assistance to enter the workforce. Norristown Ministries is not a paid placement agency or temporary job service provider; the Progressive Steps Program assists our participants in finding full-time employment to put them on the path of economic sustainability. The program also caters to the community by stimulating the local workforce and boosting economic development.
How can partnering with Norristown Ministries help your business?
- Save money on staffing agencies to find talent
- Reduce turnover costs
- Provide ongoing coaching to participants
Norristown Ministries works with local companies to understand their workforce requirements, detailed job descriptions and their work environment and culture, to supply them with the most appropriate candidates from our pool of participants. We ask these local business to pay a fair wage and offer health benefits after 90 days of service.
What do you get for being an Employment Partner?
- All Progressive Steps participants are pre-screened and have passed a drug and background check.
- Participants will have completed a one week employment readiness program dedicated to preparing them for the workforce.
- Norristown Ministries, as necessary, will provide participants with:
- ongoing behavioral coaching
- appropriate attire
Our services and commitment continue for beyond a year after employment begins to ensure participants are meeting their employer’s expectations and have all the support they need to guide them to financial sustainability.
Interested in becoming an Employment Partner? Fill out the form below
Feel free to call us at 610 227 1321 to speak with a member of our team or email [email protected] with any questions.